Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rapture

Tonight

I need you to place my body on a cloud

Adrift between your fantasies and my candy coated dreams

To an ecstasy others haven’t explored yet



Christopher Columbus my mayflower

Set sail

ride the waves

the ebb and flow of your manhood releases from my temple

Plant your flag and remind anyone else who travels here

That this

This is your discovery



Seal our destiny with a kiss

And remind me why the twinkle in my exist

Tonight I just wanna be the reason behind your bliss



Knees weakening from your devouring of my pearl

I’m sure I speak English

but you

You have me speaking another dialect

With each thrust

your name sounds different

floating off of my tongue





Kneel Armstrong my treasure

And go down in history as the first

The first

to cause multiple orgasms

there’s something about the joining of love and passion

both magnetic and electric

I wanna become familiar with your rapture



Ready to put each of your pleasure principles into practice

Twist my body

While leaving my heart in tact

Erect an awakening of my womanhood

That satisfies my aching

But never quenches my desire



And when our bodies are spent

Remind me that the first muscle you caressed

was my mind

And my heart followed next.

No comments:

Post a Comment